My Guardian Angel



I know you are in a better place now

I am happy that you won the war of pain and suffering

You are finally in safe, strong Hands

Safer than any of us could have kept you here. 


But I can't help but be selfish a bit

And wish that you were with me some time more.

That would be unfair to you though

As you had to bear decades of endless pain. 


You have left your indelible mark 

On the lives of many

We were blessed to feel that all the more

After you left us that day. 


But you influenced us, your family, the most

And now I feel like a fish out of water,

Knowing that something is missing inside

Something is pulling at my heart. 


I've never seen anyone die before

Not other than in movies-

And I never thought as I stayed there with you

That afternoon it'll happen in front of my eyes.  


But you went so peacefully, so gracefully

A blessed end to such an eventful life-

A life that loved, cared and shared

A life that served and enjoyed every moment. 


Tears will keep coming

Even though we try not to

The agony is still raw inside

Having lost the very chain that bound us. 


Now that you've gone above I know

We can't hide anything from you anymore

Because you got the gallery seat

Along with your precious Saviour. 


Just keep looking over us, Mom

30 days went by in the blink of an eye,

Soon 30 months will pass

Yet your comforting voice will still linger. 


Hover above and guard us all,

Put in a good word to the Maker for us as

We still need your blessings and love

And your everlasting care. 



Miss you, Mom...will always do...

Till we meet again...


With love, 

Remya










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O TSA, the Beautiful...

The Bethel on Earth

A NEW STAR IN THE NIGHTSKY