THE ELEVENTH MONTH

Written back in November 2015...while awaiting my precious little bundle of joy- Daphne....💗

This month brings back beautiful memories...and so many moments to be grateful for....🙏

Just reposting here...6 years later....💟





November has always been a beautiful month. The climate is cool almost all over the world -less exams in the academic scenario -and preparations everywhere for the greatest season of all. In every way, this month is an easy-going, happy one.

For a person who was born in November, it has always been my favourite because I surely would get some kind of gift or treat. I always have tried to share my joy whether in school, college, church or even at my workplaces. Would never forget my 26th birthday when my students -ISC 2012 of MTRS- surprised me with an amazing party - after school!

Memories of November have almost always been good ones. I remember celebrating my childhood birthdays together with my grandmother, dad, an aunt and an uncle because we all had it in the same month. After coming to India, though there was no cake-cutting type of celebration, some way or the other my parents tried to make it special.

More amazing are the planned gifts from God in my life. How much more can this same month be made special for the very same person! When I turned 23, my name appeared in the Malayalam daily - because I got a University rank for P.G! Within a year I had completed B.Ed, and soon after that year's birthday I got my first job. November has always been good to me!

I was never expecting any gifts in November, the year I got enough blessings from heaven in 2012 - my mother recovered from a cancer treatment and my first batch of students passed successfully. But it was surely timed in heaven to be so beautifully executed here on earth. Whatever happened that year led straight to a grand event in November. Again, an unforgettable birthday gift from the Almighty- my dear husband. 21st November has become a marked date in my calendar ever since. Another reason to love this month more and extra memories to cherish. In our mother tongue, there is a saying that parents are the gods we are able to see here on earth - Yes, dad and mom - I thank you now for this great birthday present - the best you could ever give me.

Surely the God who made so many memorable birthdays would never forget I am completing three decades this year! Another November has come and I am already waiting for an unseen gift. 2015 has become another year in which whatever has happened, all leads to November. You can call it a bundle of joy or an answer from above. I am just waiting, counting and expecting now. Though this time, it is not a present for myself, it is already precious and loved.

For me, the eleventh month could never be better - could never be forgotten - could never be replaced. Whatever disappointing may happen in the future, so much goodness has happened, that I already forgive you. Love you, November! Will always do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O TSA, the Beautiful...

The Bethel on Earth

A NEW STAR IN THE NIGHTSKY